Reporting to the Head of Delivery Baltics, Greece & DACH, the Solution Specialist will be responsible for making sure that our customers in Greece are using the Fleet Complete solution to its full potential. The Solution specialist will primarily focus on our large customers in Greece, training them on our solutions, reevaluating customer needs and implementing solutions for the best customer experience.
The Solution Specialist will work with the Greek sales team, Finance, Delivery team, Hardware & Customer Support to deliver the highest level of customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be able to communicate and multi-task effectively, be organized, detail oriented, flexible, reliable, and work well under pressure.
- Building and managing close customer relationships
- Managing the customer lifecycle for larger customers
- Presentation of solutions options and evaluate customer needs
- Onboard new customers > 10 units
- Onboard smaller customers with complex requests
- Training customers on our software platform/hardware/solutions
- Maintain working knowledge of solutions and subscriptions offered
- Interaction with the R&D and Hardware team in case of special development, professional services, or integrations
- Bridge gaps in between departments to ensure a smooth customer experience. Work closely with other teams at Fleet Complete Greece to ensure customer satisfaction
- Making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to customers
We’re looking for:
- Native in Greek
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Telematics (software/hardware) is a plus
- Listen carefully to customer issues and needs
- Strong product knowledge to respond to customers' inquiries and concerns about our solutions
- Ability to weigh and manage priorities
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills are a "must"
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to ensure proper upkeep of all data received
- Strong team player skills and customer-focused approach
- Fast learner with IT and technical interest
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office O365
- Preferably knowledge of Salesforce
This is what describes you the best:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Dependable, responsible, respectful
Why join us:
We offer you an opportunity to make an impact on the businesses operating fleets, assets, and mobile workforce by offering great IOT solutions. You will have an opportunity to grow and develop your skills within a global enterprise environment by collaborating and leveraging the experience and knowledge from the team across Europe.
In addition to competitive base salary you are also receiving:
- Company equipment (Laptop, Headsets etc.)
- Private group medical insurance
- Hybrid working environment
Who we are:
At Fleet Complete, our vision is to connect everyone with everything – everywhere. We are a leading global provider of IoT solutions in the connected commercial vehicle space and mobile workforce management. Our solutions help clients to track and manage their mission-critical fleet, assets, and workforce in real time, reduce fuel consumption, optimize costs, manage task management electronically and reduce companies' carbon footprint.
Fleet Complete has won numerous awards for innovation and growth since its inception in 2000 thanks to its relentless commitment to product Innovation, Quality, Customer Focus, Productivity and People.
Learn more about us on the Website: www.fleetcomplete.com
If you are interested to learn more and apply, feel free to reach out to Anna Kallinikou firstname.lastname@example.org
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans' status, or any other legally protected factors.