We are looking for a Mobile Software Developer with the ability to design, develop, test, deploy and support technical solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Writing high-quality, maintainable, and efficient code and tests to further develop the iOS platform using Swift
- Implementing unit, integration and performance tests to ensure quality features
- Doing code reviews and providing feedback to your peers
- Evaluating new, cutting-edge technologies and methodologies through further education and proof of concepts, advocating for their adoption where and when appropriate
- Participating in all phases of the iterative development cycle, including backlog refinement, planning, daily stand-ups and demos.
What we expect from you
- 3+ years of development experience with Swift
- Good understanding of Client / Server and multi-tier application architecture and development
- Knowledge of concepts such as dependency injection and MVC design pattern
- Results oriented individual with problem solving mentality
What's it like to work with us?
- You'll be surrounded by talented, supportive, and awesome colleagues all around the world.
- We offer a private health insurance for you. Your wellness matters to us!
- We also offer opportunities for professional development through courses and certifications.
- We love to have fun, so happy hours and team activities are totally on our radar.
- We work in a hybrid way. So it's up to you to decide whether you'd like to go to the office or work from home, but we do encourage teams to meet in the office every now and then.
- You can also work from our other office up to 3 months per year, if you wish.
- We come with "get things done" attitude, so we enjoy flexible working hours as long as we deliver on time.
Who are we?
We are a global team of passionate, dedicated, innovative individuals who want to make a difference.
We genuinely care about the work that we do and about our colleagues – who often tend to turn into friends.
As a tech company, we serve industries and customers all over the world, so our Team stays abreast of the latest trends in technology, AI and machine learning, big data, connectivity, energy & environment.
What we really do is help fleets thrive!
Today, with 22 years in the industry, Fleet Complete is one of the fastest-growing IoT (Internet of Things) companies across the globe, operating in North America, Mexico, Europe, and Australia.
Fleet Complete continues to win employer, innovation and business awards thanks to our relentless customer-centric approach and commitment to our company values of Innovation, Quality, Customers, Productivity, People and Community. We take our work to heart and are particularly proud of our Team’s professional integrity.
Learn more about us on www.fleetcomplete.com
Fleet Complete is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans’ status or any other legally protected factors.